NetSuite SRP provides a comprehensive, end-to-end Services Resource Planning (SRP) solution that supports an entire services business. From Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Professional Services Automation (PSA), to accounting/Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), NetSuite SRP supports the complete bid-to-bill lifecycle with a powerful Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) suite. Running a global services business? Combine NetSuite SRP with the power of NetSuite OneWorld to gain real-time, global business management and ﬁnancial consolidation for multi-national and multi-subsidiary operations. With NetSuite OneWorld SRP, you can manage multiple subsidiaries, business units, legal entities, global resource pools, billing rates in any currency, taxation rules, reporting requirements and more—all from a single system.
NetSuite SRP helps you complete projects more quickly, generate invoices accurately receivable cycles, so you improve cash flow and eliminate revenue leakage. With NetSuite SRP, you gain complete visibility into and control over the entire business—in realtime, from the moment a new opportunity is identified through to project delivery, invoicing and revenue recognition, all while eliminating double entry and costly systems and integrations management overhead.
1. Streamline operations and drive profitability by optimizing the entire services business lifecycle.
2. Faster project completion, better resource utilization, more accurate and efficient invoices.
3. Increase visibility across your business, including forecasts, resources, projects and KPIs
1. Resource management and forecasting for complete
2. Sophisticated project accounting.
3. Powerful billing roles engine to support complex client billing.
4.Powerful, intuitive configurable dashboards and key metrics reporting.
NetSuite SRP is a single, integrated solution for your entire services business. NetSuite OneWorld SRP provides end-too-end cloud business management. With automated divisional and corporate financial management, complete multi currency and tax management, NetSuite enables you to manage your expenses, while giving a clear consolidated view of your services performances.