ERP Solution Consultant
SANKARAA Tech, as Oracle NetSuite’s preferred partner, is a top cloud business
application, implementation, and support service provider.
We are expanding our team in Sri Lanka and currently looking for dynamic talents to join our
offshore factory as an ERP Solution Consultant who will be responsible for the tasks related to Pre-sales and Solutioning with following Requirements.
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of NetSuite ERP and upgrades.
- Understanding and communicating the advantages of the NetSuite as a Product and platform, over On-premise / legacy ERP systems.
- Collaborating with Sales Team to liase with customers/prospects;
- Perform Fact finding / Discovery sessions
- Understanding business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Preparing and delivering Presentations and Demonstrations
- Participate and contribute towards relevant marketing documents and deliverables such as webinars and workshops.
- Provide necessary writeups / documents / sow to support RFP, RFQ and Proposal
- Enhance, Sales Plan, Sales Process & Sales performance
- Collaborating with delivery team to perform and/or participate in delivering following key tasks to ensure successful Implementation;
- Business Process Mapping Sessions
- Customer requirements Analysis, Solutioning and Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Product Walkthrough
- Solution Walkthrough
- End User Training
- Monitoring the status on processed pre sales proposals.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in IT or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of Three (03) years experience in a reputed ERP system including at least one (01) year Pre-Sales.
- A solid understanding of one or many of following business areas is essential:
- Finance & Accounting / SCM / CRM / SFA / WMS / SRP / Manufacturing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Possess general understanding on different Industries.
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrates ability to build professional relationships.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies would be an advantage.
- A team player with strong inter personal skills and multi-tasking ability.
Interested candidates are invited to email with a detailed resume, stating current & expected salaries & notice period to: firstname.lastname@example.org
106, Bernards Business Park, Dutugemunu Street, Kohuwala, Colombo, 10250, Sri Lanka
February 7, 2023