SANKARAA Tech service partners of M.SaaS Solutions (Pte) Ltd – Listed Company in Singapore, focused on delivering next generation Business Application, Oracle NetSuite – pioneers and leaders of cloud ERP.
We are expanding our team in Sri Lanka and currently looking for dynamic personalities to join our talent factory as Software Engineer who will be responsible for the tasks related to Implementation and Support with following Responsibilities & Requirements.
- Understand Customer / Product Requirement from Consultants and/or Document (BRD / FRD/TRD).
- Develop Code / Script to comply with Design Document & Development Standards.
- Perform Unit Test and Integrated System Test, before sending it to QA.
- Review and enhance existing Codes / Scripts.
- Provide assistance on Customer Support both On-Site and/or Remotely.
- Perform Internal Training and Play Mentorship role when needed.
- Maintain positive and healthy professional relationship with Customers and Team members
- Degree or Higher Diploma in IT or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, techniques & tools.
- Minimum of Two (02) years’ experience in Cloud / Web Application.
- Experience on any ERP Development and/or understanding of one or many of following business processes is essential
- Finance & Accounting / SCM / CRM / SFA / WMS / SRP / Manufacturing
- Knowledge on Java Script (front end development) is essential.
- Knowledge on Java with back-end development experience and Freemarker is beneficial.
- Knowledge on JQuery, AJAX / Web Service Integrations (REST / JSON), APIs.
- Knowledge on Database (Preferably Oracle with PL/SQL) and Query building.
- Excellent analytical and Creative problem-solving abilities with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communication (both written and verbal) skills and the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- A team player with strong inter personal skills and multi-tasking ability.
Interested candidates are invited to email with a detailed resume, stating current & expected salaries and notice period to: email@example.com