SANKARAA Tech service partners of M.SaaS Solutions (Pte) Ltd – Listed Company in Singapore, focused on delivering next generation Business Application, Oracle NetSuite – pioneers and leaders of cloud ERP.
We are expanding our team in Sri Lanka and currently looking for dynamic personalities to join our talent factory as Application Consultant who will be responsible for the tasks related to Implementation and Support with following Responsibilities & Requirements.
- Conduct Fact-Finding, prepare for Pre-Sales Demo Compile Statement of Work (SOW) Conduct Business Process Mapping (BPM) sessions and compile Business Requirement Document (BRD) or Functional Requirement Document (FRD) Preform Implementation (On-Site and/or remotely) with;
- System Configuration
- Integration & Customization
- Solution Walkthrough
- UAT Support
- User Manual Update
- End User Training (EUT)
- Data Migration
- Post Implementation Support Perform Customer Support ( On-Site and/or remotely).
- Perform Internal Training and Play Mentorship role when needed. Maintain positive & healthy professional relationship with customers and team members.
- Degree or Qualification in IT or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Implementation methodologies, documentations, techniques & tools.
- Minimum of Three (03) years’ experience in a reputed ERP Application on Implementation and/or Support.
- Experience on NetSuite would be beneficial.
- A solid understanding of one or many of following business areas / processes is essential: Finance / Accounting, SCM, Manufacturing, CRM, SFA, WMS, SRP / eCommerce
- Knowledge on Integration, Customization, Database, Querying, Reporting & Workflows.
- Excellent analytical and Creative problem-solving abilities with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communication (both written and verbal) skills and the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- A team player with strong inter personal skills and multi-tasking ability
Interested candidates are invited to email with a detailed resume, stating current & expected salaries and notice period to: email@example.com