SANKARAA Tech service partners of M.SaaS Solutions (Pte) Ltd – Listed Company in Singapore, focused on delivering next generation Business Application, Oracle NetSuite – pioneers and leaders of cloud ERP.
We are expanding our team in Sri Lanka and currently looking for dynamic personalities to join our talent factory as Tech Lead who will be responsible for the tasks related to Implementation and Support with following Responsibilities & Requirements.
- Understand Customer / Product Requirement directly from Customer Users, Consultants and/or Document (BRD / FRD) to write TRD.
- Participate and Contribute in Solution / Product Design Sessions and Documentations.
- Manage the development team to comply with Design Document & Development Standards.
- Review and enhance existing Codes / Scripts and develop new Codes / Scripts.
- Perform Unit Test and Integrated System Test, before sending it to QA.
- Provide assistance on Customer Support both On-Site and/or Remotely.
- Perform Internal Training and Play Mentorship role when needed.
- Maintain positive and healthy professional relationship with Customers and Team members
- Degree or Higher Diploma in IT or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, techniques & tools.
- Minimum of Five (05) years’ experience in Cloud / Web Applicationout of which Two (02) years as Tech Lead / Development Team Lead.
- Experience on any ERP Development and/or understanding of one or many of following business processes is essential
- Finance & Accounting / SCM / CRM / SFA / WMS / SRP / Manufacturing
- Knowledge on Java Script (front end development) is essential.
- Knowledge on Java with back-end development experience and Freemarker is beneficial.
- Knowledge on JQuery, AJAX / Web Service Integrations (REST / JSON), APIs.
- Knowledge on Database (Preferably Oracle with PL/SQL) and Query building.
- Excellent analytical and Creative problem-solving abilities with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communication (both written and verbal) skills and the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- A team player with strong inter personal skills and multi-tasking ability.
Interested candidates are invited to email with a detailed resume, stating current & expected salaries and notice period to: email@example.com